Please CLICK HERE to download the Aqua-tnet postcards - An A3 image that can be printed on card and cut into individual postcards.
The aqua-tnet Newsletter is a free e-mail news service provided by aqua-tnet for the aqua-tnet network and its partners. In the aqua-tnet newsletter you will find an update of aqua-tnet and its activities.
AquaTT Training News is a free monthly e-newsletter, highlighting training developments, collaboration opportunities, upcoming events, a students corner and more, related to the marine sector.
BibMail is a monthly updated overview of the content tables of the major aquaculture-relevant scientific journals.
Information of Interest is a monthly updated overview of interesting publications, reports, and manuals relating to aquaculture in a broad sense, with links to the respective files or information points.
Please CLICK HERE to download the previous Aqua-tnet brochure (Aqua-tnet2008-2011).
Publications related to WP outputs:
Please check the >> MEMBERS >> WORK PACKAGES page for details
- Aqua-tnet 2 (2008-2011) Public Report
- Aqua-tnet Annual State of the Art report 2009
- Aqua-tnet Annual State of the Art report 2010
- Aqua-tnet Annual State of the Art report 2012
- Aquaculture - A learning community (WP5)
- Implications of implementation of EUA charter on lifelong learning (WP5)
- Report on Challenges and Opportunities for Lifelong Learning (WP6)
- Training gaps identified and recommended training to fill the gaps (WP4)
- Best practice, including problem solving and innovation training (WP4)
- Report on Generic Learning Consultation (2013) (WP4)
- MSc thesis survey and recommendation (WP1)
- Cooperation between Research Institutes and Industry Partners (WP1)
- Required new components of PhD courses (WP2)
- Comparative Quality of the PhD courses and need for standardisation (WP2)
- Update on outcomes of generic PhD projects (WP2)
- Possibilities for integration of research results (WP2)
- Report on existing mobility portals (WP3)
- Mobility best practice guidelines (WP3)
- Promoting sustainable aquaculture: Building the capacity of local institutions and online teaching (elearning)
All outputs and results of AQUA-TNET2005-2008, the previous phase of Aqua-tnet, can be found on: http://www.archive.aquatnet.com/