Welcome to the aqua-tnet platform for teachers working in the aquatic sector. Via the links below you can find examples of innovatory teaching approaches, discuss your experiences of implementing ICT-based innovation in the class room, share information with other teachers, etc.
- Find Programmes and People - link to the interactive Aqua-tnet map
- Online guide to New Media (How you can use new technologies to enhance your teaching)
- ICT helpdesk - FAQ (New - with link to discussion forum for additional questions)
- Innovation in Teaching - News and outputs from Workpackage 5
- Examples of Innovative Teaching - please share your experiences with the network!
- Networked Learning (with Industry, with Researchers, with Classes) (under development)
The team from Workpackages 5 & 8 organised a one-day workshop on "Innovative teaching tools - Creating content for learning environments" At the Aqua-tnet Annual Event in Vilamoura on 7th September 2011.
You can find the workshop material here.
The wiki used in the workshop on collaborative tools can be found at http://aquatnet.pbworks.com/
- Training Database - information about in-service training courses, seminars and conferences offered in Europe for teachers, teacher trainers and non-teaching staff involved in school education (from pre-primary up to upper secondary) or adult education.
News from Europa